OCEAN FREIGHT: Navigate Success
As vast as the ocean! Connected to major shipping lines plying the many ports worldwide and strategic ports nationwide, we provide total integrated domestic and international ocean freight services. With strong carrier and consolidator relationships globally, our team of experts provide you flexible, reliable and secure ocean freight solutions.
With our broad product range, we can provide you with visibility of critical milestones, from booking your cargo to delivery at destination.
With our experience and ability to efficiently manage ocean shipments from port-to-port, door-to-door and linking between carriers, ports, customs, vendors and trucking service providers, we bring you a seamless process of getting your cargo to when and where it needs to be across the globe.
Our Key Advantages:
- Customs Formalities
- Track & Trace
- Certified Personnel
- GDP Compliance
- Office within FCZ
- Handling of FAK
- Door-to-Door services
- FCL & LCL
- Conventional and Breakbulk Shipments
- Sea-Air Programme
- Project Cargo & Chartering
- Global Carrier Management
- ATA Carnet
- Cargo Insurance
- Compliance Documentation & Visa
- DG Handling
- Customs Consultancy
- Survey & Claims
We also provide flexible ocean freight services based on your timing, cargo size and equipment needs.
- We work with multiple carriers to meet sailing dates, transit time and rate requirements with single carrier liability for LCL, FCL or Breakbulk Shipments.
- Licensed Freight Forwarded. We are connected to major ports the world over to ensure consistent services.
- Weekly Multiple Sailings. We have partners which provide total schedule flexibility.
- Door-to-Door Services. We are able to streamline all aspects of shipping program to ensure the fastest transit from inland, sea or air transportation to clearance and final delivery.
- LCL, FCL, Conventional and Charter Services. We cover everything from start to finish, from transportation, warehousing and distribution, consolidation and deconsolidation, port handling, drayage, packing and crating, vessel loading and more.
- Hazardous and Dangerous Goods Services. Dangerous goods include but are not limited to: pharmaceuticals, explosives, gases, flammable liquids and solids, corrosive substances, oxidizing substances, dry ice, lithium batteries, fuel cell engines. We are Dangerous Goods Certified and transport your hazardous goods overseas safely to their destination, in compliance with the country and international regulations.
- Roll-on, Roll-off (RoRo). We ship any type of roll-on, roll-off cargo such as automobiles, trailers, tractors, motor homes or any type of heavy machinery or equipment on wheels that can easily be rolled on and off Ro-Ro vessels for transport.
- Cargo Control. Custom-designed programs to support scheduled distribution.
- Equipment Availability. Access to special equipment for Breakbulk and other unique handling requirements.
- Full Documentation. Complete documentation preparation, regardless of point of destination or carrier.
- Tailored Sea-Air Programmes. Coordination of Sea or Air routings with perfect cost or time benefits.
- Information Systems. State-of-the-art tracking, monitoring and invoicing system. Our global communications network with our partners enable us to provide real-time information, shipment status and online tracking.
- Cargo Insurance. We provide diverse cargo insurance options to protect against cargo losses or damages in transit overseas. These include seawater flooding, storms and acts of God, vessel collision and other unforeseeable events.