OCEAN FREIGHT: Navigate Success
The sea’s the limit! At MLH Global, we provide both domestic and international ocean freight services. As a total integrated logistics solution provider with licensed NVOCC (Non Vessel Owning Common Carrier) ocean freight services, we are connected to major ports worldwide apart from strategic ports nationwide. In fact, we are now partnering major shipping lines and consolidators to offer weekly ocean shipping upon request.
Whether it is from the origin, destination or any carrier, our ocean freight services will help book your cargo, plan your pickup, and even manage your shipping documentation and processes. We can cater to any size shipment and our state-of-the-art tracking technology provides you with visibility of critical milestones.
With our ability to effectively manage ocean shipments, from port-to-port, door-to-door, and provide greater visibility, maximum routing, transit time options and wider global reach, you can rest assured your shipments will be in good hands.W
Our Key Advantages in Ocean Freight Services:
- Full control: Door to Door Services
- One negotiable document from origin to destination
- One single contact
Choose from our following services based on your needs:
- FCL & LCL
- Conventional and Breakbulk Shipments
- Sea-Air Programme
- Project Chartering
- Customs formalities
- Tracking and tracing
- Global carrier management
- Hazardous and Dangerous Goods Services
- Project Cargo
- Cargo Insurance
- Inspection (customs, quality, etc.)
- Compliance Documentation & Visa
- Warehousing/Packing/ Picking/Labelling
We also provide flexible ocean freight services based on your timing, cargo size and equipment needs.
- We work with multiple carriers to meet sailing dates, transit time and rate requirements with single carrier liability for LCL, FCL or Breakbulk Shipments.
- Licensed Freight Forwarded. We are connected to major ports the world over to ensure consistent services.
- Weekly Multiple Sailings. We have partners which provide total schedule flexibility.
- Door-to-Door Services. We are able to streamline all aspects of shipping program to ensure the fastest transit from inland, sea or air transportation to clearance and final delivery.
- LCL, FCL, Conventional and Charter Services. We cover everything from start to finish, from transportation, warehousing and distribution, consolidation and deconsolidation, port handling, drayage, packing and crating, vessel loading and more.
- Hazardous and Dangerous Goods Services. Dangerous goods include but are not limited to: pharmaceuticals, explosives, gases, flammable liquids and solids, corrosive substances, oxidizing substances, dry ice, lithium batteries, fuel cell engines. We are Dangerous Goods Certified and transport your hazardous goods overseas safely to their destination, in compliance with the country and international regulations.
- Roll-on, Roll-off (RoRo). We ship any type of roll-on, roll-off cargo such as automobiles, trailers, tractors, motor homes or any type of heavy machinery or equipment on wheels that can easily be rolled on and off Ro-Ro vessels for transport.
- Cargo Control. Custom-designed programs to support scheduled distribution.
- Equipment Availability. Access to special equipment for Breakbulk and other unique handling requirements.
- Full Documentation. Complete documentation preparation, regardless of point of destination or carrier.
- Tailored Sea-Air Programmes. Coordination of Sea or Air routings with perfect cost or time benefits.
- Information Systems. State-of-the-art tracking, monitoring and invoicing system. Our global communications network with our partners enable us to provide real-time information, shipment status and online tracking.
- Cargo Insurance. We provide diverse cargo insurance options to protect against cargo losses or damages in transit overseas. These include seawater flooding, storms and acts of God, vessel collision and other unforeseeable events.